Question:
how tall are most gymnasts?
dancegirlhaha
2008-08-10 17:51:18 UTC
how tall are most gymnasts?
Five answers:
?
2008-08-10 18:02:48 UTC
Whether or not they are damaged by the training, most female gymnasts are 5' to 5'2" and most males are 5'6"-5'8". The predominant reason is that with less height, it is easier to throw the body around. There is also the factor that there are many sports for bigger people, but being small is an advantage in gymnastics.
2008-08-11 00:58:02 UTC
Usually the amount that they work out and all of their training completely stunts their growth.. that's why they all look like they're 13 and 4'5. Most of them probably haven't even gotten their periods yet so that's why they aren't growing. It's from the INTEEEENSE training. I noticed the same thing; I assume you're watching the gymnastics events right now on NBC?
2008-08-11 00:59:30 UTC
I was a gymnist for about 8 years, I quit a few years ago. I'm only 5' 1 and im preg now, but I used to weight 115.
2008-08-11 01:01:18 UTC
ummm.....The average gymnasts height would be around 5 feet. but every gymnasts are different height.
2008-08-11 00:59:15 UTC
Not toooooo tall.....